Mon, 21 December 2015
Welcome to the first collection of juicy ‘best of’ mixing advice from the first 49 episodes of the UBK Happy Funtime Hour!
- Andrew Maury talks Spectral Analyzers!
- The Myth about Magic Frequencies.
- Session-wide phase alignment: Worth the effort?
- How to balance Glue and Separation in your Mix.
- How to approach your mix critique from different angles.
- Joe Barresi talks Getting it Right at the Source!
…and much, MUCH more!
Direct download: Episode_50_-_Elastic_Puzzle_-_Best_Of_Mixing_-CHRIS.mp3
Category:Music -- posted at: 1:32pm PDT
Mon, 14 December 2015
- UBK Grump of the Week!
- This week's plugin winner is...Fred PuaaTuaa!
...and much, much more!
Tue, 8 December 2015
- Making VSTi Drums Sound Good
…And Much, Much more!