Thu, 26 March 2015
- A Step-by-Step Definition of Mixing?
- Mixing Sub Bass in Sub-Optimal Rooms
- Helping Clients Become Better Arrangers
- When Your Gear Equals a Famous Studio B
- Gear: Power it Down, or Leave it On?
- Stacking Delays
- What Kind of Desk for your Computer?
...and much, much more!
Wed, 11 March 2015
- Room Treatment vs. Room Correction Software
- How You'll Be Judged as an Engineer
- Rebranding Nathan Schreier
- The Sound of Jazz in a 100ft tall Church
- Switching gears from Mixing to Mastering
- Enduring the Brutal Southern California Winters
...and much, MUCH more!
Wed, 4 March 2015
- Learning When Less is More
- Getting New Clients and Earning Their Loyalty
- How to Please Unpleaseable People
- Stop Obsessively Re-Doing Your Songs
- Troubles Compressing the Overheads
- Sweetening an Already Mastered Track
- Knowing What Frequencies Need Adjusting